For its first open-air shopping centre, ‘Waves Actisud’, the Phalsbourg company wanted to offer its customers the opportunity to combine shopping and leisure. For this avant-garde village, Crystal Group proposed the design of an aquatic fairyland. Daytime and night-time shows take place every half hour during the day and every hour after dark.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
- 2 scenic fountains on an artificial body of water
- 1 x 8-metre-high water screen
- 12-m frisson jets
- 1 double vertigo jet
- 1 duo chalice
- 1 rail + 2 flame projector
- 1 x 12,000-lumen video projector
- Low fog effect: 24 low fog, a fog system that covers the entire body of water
- 50 LED projectors
- Sound system: 12 Freespaces
- Supply and installation of the entire technical system (electrical cabinets, cables, PC, DMX console)
- Programming and control of all the effects via Artnet
A successful challenge – the aquatic shows have become highly anticipated events by the public. A high-quality animation that helps to transform the shopping centre into a theme park.