A temporary terrace décor in the colours of the olympic games 2024
The company behind the Eiffel Tower’s operation launched a tender to develop a temporary terrace on the first floor of the monument (exhibition planned for 17 June to 17 September, 2017). The aim was to imagine and design a terrace display that highlighted the Paris candidacy for the 2024 Olympics. The proposed event and activities were thus requested to reflect the colours of this candidacy.
Crystal group won the tender.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
- an open-air bar with the Olympic slogan, ‘Made For Sharing’
- an XXL logotype shade sail
- Fermob furniture in the colours of the Olympic Games
- ‘hamster wheel’ benches made in our workshops (a nod to the Olympic rings)
- a bike track
- head-in-the-hole boards with athletes’ silhouettes
This OG 2024 summer terrace was the place to be. Many moments of relaxation and sharing were enjoyed in this truly unique setting.