New permanent Ice Bar in the french capitale
The Simon’s Paris Boutique Hotel in the heart of Paris opening in December 2019. Its original touch is that it has an ice bar!
Thanks to CRYSTAL’s expertise and notoriety in terms of designing and building Ice Bars, the Simon’s Hotel gave us the brief to conceive and sculpt this new icy space.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
- Producing 3D images for the ice design approval
- Creating the various ice sculptures in the workshop
- Transporting the ice creations by refrigerated lorry
- Installing the ice decor in the existing cold room by our team of professional sculptors (walls, bar, logo, high tables, etc.)
- Lighting of the decor using LED strips in the ice
- Management cabinet for controlling and programming the lighting
- Installation maintenance
A few figures…
- 33m² Ice Bar area
- 22 tonnes of raw ice were needed to make the ice decor
- 150lm LED strips incrusted in the walls of ice
- 20 LED bars for the lighting
- 7 days of assembly by 4 sculptors
CRYSTAL created the 2 permanent Ice Bars in Paris. After the Kube Hotel, it’s the Simon’s Hotel’s turn to give its clients the icy experience: 20 minutes, in iced decor at -20°, to enjoy cocktails and shots.