Pixel fall water curtain
From 14 December to 4 January, Ferrero Rocher was invited to the Grand Palais. Under the glass roofs, the brand installed an enormous indoor ice rink and staged a ‘Pixel Fall’ water curtain that also served as a billboard.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
- A ‘Pixel Fall’ water curtain with 6 modules, measuring 10.80 m
- Prolyte structure measuring 13 LM x 10 m in height
- 12-m x 3-m pool
- Casing and dressing of the pool in black vinyl
- Dressing of the structure + extended fabric backing
- 4 video projectors
- 12 LED bars for lighting
- PC and software for programming and control
- Provision of a technician for the entire period
The ‘Pixel Fall’ water curtain is an installation that allows a brand to convey messages in an amazing, highly graphic way. In this Ice Palace, it was used to announce the distribution of Ferrero Rocher products every hour.