‘So British’ Christmas village
For this fourth edition, the Christmas Village of Enghien-les-Bains stepped up its creativity with monumental decorations. CRYSTAL proposed and created a 45-metre-long fairy street with house façades, shop window displays decorated by children in the city’s activity clubs, bow windows, lampposts and more. The ‘oh-so-British’ atmosphere delighted young and old alike. An ice rink and toboggan runs offered a taste of snow sports while the wooden pub invited visitors to warm up. Mulled wine and pretzels were, of course, on the agenda.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
At the entrance of the village… 2 monumental golden deer made of faceted mirror
– Entirely designed and manufactured by our carpentry workshop
– Visuals of the façades drawn by hand and printed on tarpaulins
– 9 prolyte chassis (5 m x 4 m high) to support: 5 residential façades with bow window (3 m x 3m), 4 store fronts with closed volume plexiglass display windows.
– Christmas decorations on the façades (fir tree garlands, advent wreaths, baubles, etc.)
– Walls, façades, XXL bow window and wooden flooring
– Monumental fireplace in wood / decorated Christmas trees
– Red faceted mirror reindeer head
– Chesterfield leather sofas and furniture (armchairs, leather poofs, wooden tables, etc.)
– Wooden and brass shelving decorated with candies, candles, etc. Curiosity cabinet style
– Black wood and brass bar / black bar stools
– Rattan suspensions finished with garlands, baubles and Christmas bows
– ‘Living animals’ painting, XXL clock, wooden coat rack
– Large tarp roof
– Parasol heaters
– 300-m2 ice rink on a 500-m2 floor
– Two-lane toboggan run
A Christmas village that was applauded by visitors and the regional press alike. A festive, warm, family-esque atmosphere that brought the city of Enghien-les-Bains to life for several weeks.