As part of an evening arranged by BCG (Boston Consulting Group) at the Palais des Beaux-Arts, Dalloyau called upon Crystal Group to create the decor. The brief involved creating cocktail and dining areas to accommodate 250 guests in a rustic atmosphere.
DESIGN, CREATION, PRODUCTION
- 25 wooden tables (1m50 x 1m50)
- 25 floral table decorations
- 250 gold place settings for the dining area
- 4 wooden ‘drawer’ buffets with floral decorations
- 1 central wooden 10-LM buffet, overhung by an planted arch completely covered in flowers.
A chic, refined and on-trend ambiance.